PATO-7513 | PACKING CUTTER 7513
The universal packing cutter was designed for the practical cutting of packings from the roll. With the help of this cutter, packings can be cut accurately and correctly to suit the application. The measuring scale is in inches and millimetres. The scale corresponds to the shaft or spindle diameter. The packing cross-section is taken into account by adjusting the slide. The slide stop and cutting guide are designed for the optimal cut at 45°.
- Robust plastic with lateral fastening lugs
- For radial inclined cuts of 45° in the shaft and spindle range of Ø 5 to 120 mm and 2 to 20 mm packing cross-section
- Special design for shaft/spindle area; Ø to 320 mm
- A clamping device for holding the packing to the cutting guide
- Cross-section scale on a lockable aluminium slide with packing stop
- Finger guard
- Practical quality knife as an accessory (can be ordered as replacement knife 7513)
|design||material||brand||legacy item no.||item no. SP | IP|
Price InfoQuantity P. price / 100
Rec. SP / 100
Additional stock on request
Your request was send successfully.