R36 | SIMMERRING RADIAMATIC® R 36
Simmerring with a fabric reinforced static part that is securely joined to the elastomer sealing lip. The sealing lip is also preloaded with a garter spring.
Sealing ring is used, in case of adequate lubrication by the medium to be sealed, preferably where shafts pass through walls in mills and large gearboxes in heavy machinery manufacture.
- Particularly robust static part
- Lasting radial contact pressure
- Highly wear-resistant
- With design measures, e.g., metal support for the sealing lip, higher pressures are possible
- Overpressure requires the usage of endless seals
- Back-up ring drawings and installation instructions for open seals are available
|design||material||d||D||H||L||brand||legacy item no.||item no. SP | IP|
|R36||80 NBR B241||200||240||16.2||16||Freudenberg||1636-292.849||24292849||Details|
|R36||80 NBR B241||280||320||16.2||16||Freudenberg||-||24119507||Details|
|R36||80 NBR B241||400.1||438.2||19.6||19.1||Freudenberg||1636-019.470||24019470||Details|
|R36||80 NBR B241||460||510||22.5||22||Freudenberg||1636-019.473||24019473||Details|
|R36||80 NBR B241||592||642||22.5||22||Freudenberg||1636-019.476||24019476||Details|